SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 04

10:29 AM





So as you all guys know, I still have 6 exams to take until Tuesday before my holiday vacation 😢 I don't know why I still have the guts to post a blog entry today knowing that I have 4 exams tomorrow  + Philosophy of Man is one of my exam tomorrow !! I have this love-hate relationship with this subject, tbh. I love it because I like the lessons that my teacher were teaching but at the same time hate it because it's more on memorization 🙄  (please pray for me as I YOLO my exams tomorrow) lol. Kidding aside, I can't wait to finish my exams!



   CURRENTLY

Reading

as of the moment, I am not reading anything. But what I am sure of, I will already have something to read and that is my notes!!! hay life I really can't wait to graduate college and live my dream

Listening

24k Magic by Bruno Mars 💖 this song can really put me into a good mood 

Thinking

when will I buy gifts

Smelling

the smell of my new VS Pure Seduction perfume (My dad gave it to me actually) really love the things that's from VS

                            No automatic alt text available.         

Wishing

to have an exciting and memorable year (2017) 

Hoping

to pass the exams

Wearing 

White t shirt from Universal Studios Singapore & black shorts

Loving

this month

Wanting

Colourpop lipstick *cries* 😢😢

                             Forever or Never

Needing

a good book to read this coming vacation

Feeling

happy & contented. 


Please follow me : <a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18511131/?claim=pjefhsb2u5v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>







You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM