SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 05

7:50 AM




It's the 3rd day of our school fair and sad to say, I can't attend because I'm gonna do some important stuffs. In the 1st and 2nd day of our school fair, all I did is to eat and eat and eat. I'm kinda upset because there is no fish & fries which I've been looking forward to every school fair. And oh! It has been a month since I wrote the last Sunday Currently entry 😱 I'm back mga bes!


                                                                           CURRENTLY


Reading

So for the sake of my PT in english, I'm reading Emma by Jane Austen. After I finish reading this, I'm gonna make a book review. 

Listening

to the Shape of you by Ed Sheeran 💓 because seriously!? who wouldn't love this song?

Thinking

about the upcoming exams & PT's

Smelling

*sniff* *sniff* none

Wishing

to have an awesome days ahead 



Hoping

to pass my **** ( it's a secret for now)

Wearing 

my usual outfit when I'm at home --- shorts & t-shirt

Loving

loving the weather these past few days!!

Wanting

some fish & fries so bad 

Feeling

excited to turn 18?? 

Happy sunday to y'all!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM