LIFE SO FAR + MARCH PLAYLIST

11:37 PM






Oh yes!! It's officially my school vacation 😛 I could say this month was a one hella rollercoaster ride because of the school projects that I need to do ( one of those is the thesis) and of course a thesis would not be a "thesis" if there is no "defense" 😣 I know that it's normal that you'll feel scared or nervous especially when you're first timer like me hahaha! I was kinda glad that I was able to experience doing a thesis defense because I will know already what it feels like and what are the things that is about happen -- perks of being a Grade 11 student. I'm also happy that all the projects that I've been doing for the past weeks are not finished! I honestly thought that I couldn't make it this school year. There are so many things that had happened this school year and some of those are the happy moments with your friends, bondings with your classmates, and of course we couldn't avoid having a misunderstanding with them or specifically with your groupmates. But what's important is you get to solve it because it's so hard to work with someone that you have a hard feelings with him/her. Your group couldn't work well if there is a hindrance. You guys should fix that issue so that you could work smoothly. Lower down your pride because it won't help. Trust me. Been there, done that 😐 I couldn't still believe that I made it! I made it through Grade 11! All the projects, homeworks,seatworks,quizzes and exams were finally over for this school year. Who wouldn't be happy, right? 😉 Thanks for my friends for keeping me sane.

 I suddenly remember when I was passing my project last week, I realized that I will be a graduating student this coming June. Like wow. There are so many things that has been running on my mind since that day. If I made it through Grade 12 ( which I know I will) lol. I got plans & dreams, girl. I will already be a College student. That thought scares the hell out of me, seriously. I think the thought of me entering College next year doesn't scare me at all because I know that I really need to enter College. It's the fact that I'll be dealing strict Professors throughout my College life. The Professors that are very strict on deadlines, those who are very hard on giving exams, and especially those who wouldn't have a second thought on giving you a failing grade. Those kind of Profs are giving me chills 😳 geez... listening to the College life of other people isn't a good idea. On second thought....... Why am I already thinking these things? lol. I need to relax and enjoy being a Highschool student. I need to seize the days being a highschool student. I'm actually torn between seizing the days of being a Highschool and just relaxing and enjoying the ride. I don't want to look back and have any regrets --- not that I'm planning to. I know that Highschool will be the best day of my life, and I know that I will miss it dearly. I've got to see and experience the reality of life in the past year. But as the time comes closer, I get a feeling that grows everyday --- the feeling that I'm finally ready to move on to the next part of my life. In one way, it's unsettling, uncertain and scary, but in another, it's completely awesome.

While doing my projects, here are the list of songs that I've listened to and has put me into a good mood for this month:
    

                                                       1. Fresh Eyes - Andy Grammer

                                     2. Beauty & The Beast - John Legend and Ariana Grande

                                                             3. Perfect - Ed Sheeran

                                                        4. Shape of You - Ed Sheeran

                                                    5. What Do I Know? - Ed Sheeran

                                                    6. That's What I Like - Bruno Mars

                                 7. Rockabye - Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul and Anne Marie

                                                       8. Side to Side - Ariana Grande

                                                  9. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande

                                         10. Better When I'm Dancing - Meghan Trainor



You Might Also Like

1 comments

INSTAGRAM