THE CHOICE by Nicholas Sparks

11:48 AM




So I'm a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks inspired movies. I'd say that I've watched all of his romantic novels that turned into a motion picture. From Message In A Bottle up to The Choice ---name it. I've already watched it.  Everytime a movie will be out and I know that it's from his novels, I'm not having a second thought to watch it and his movies never failed making me cry.







Unfortunately,  I never had a chance to read any of his books. Hopefully soon :) I love all of his movies. They're tragically beautiful. It has its own way of letting you feel a full range of emotions. At most times, cozy vibe at first. We all know that his novels are known to include tragic elements at most times, but it's all worth it. There is something about his stories that I truly love. Every movie is worth a cry.

                                           The Choice, his newest novel recently went up the big screen!

                                                                

To be honest, I wasn't even aware that it was already shown last February. I don't know but I think it was less hyped apart from all the Nicholas Sparks inspired movies. Going back, I finally got to watch it few days ago. What can I say? Nicholas Sparks is the best. Anyway, I liked the actors. I mostly liked the overall plot. The movie from the start and up to the end was amazing and heartfelt. I loved the part of seeing their journey together like watching them grow and having a kids. I absolutely teared up when he got another lawn chair beside his only to get rid of it before she saw it because she didn't chose him... at first. My favorite part was when he built her (and brought the kids) to the place where you could see the stars and the moon. It was the perfect ending.

For me, It would have to be on the second spot of my most favorite from Nicholas Sparks ( Sorry, The Choice. A Walk To Remember is still at the top of the list) But next to Luke Collins (from The Longest Ride), Travis Shaw is my new found favorite country boy! Arrghh his sexy voice though *faints* Know what else I love? The Beach. Boating. Picnic. Grilled Steak. Porch Swings. The stars and the moon. The night skies that glow. Aside from the fantasy of romance,  it's the simple things that made me fall in love with the movie. The heartfelt moments. It shows how beautiful life is. That despite some adversity, love is greater than all that. To sum up, IT IS A MUST WATCH. Especially for the people who loves romantic movies as much as I do! If you have The Choice to catch this movie, please do so. You wont regret it. Let me share my favorite lines of this movie :)

Now pay attention, ’cause I’m about to tell you the secret to life. The whole damn thing is about decisions… little, seemingly, insignificant decisions that clear the road for monster truck life-altering ones. You see, every path you take leads to another choice, and some choices can change everything. Every damn moment of your life hangs on them.” – Travis Shaw

True enough. These lines from Travis Shaw is what struck me. I believe that life is just a series of the decisions we make -- and we must live with the result of it. It's the choices we make  that leads us to right where we should be. We must consider that most of the choices we make could change our lives forever.  Make decisions. Disregard the doubt, even though at most times it’s hard. If it feels right, do it. If it doesn’t, then don’t. Don’t be afraid to try. As the saying goes, if you never try, you’ll never know. The mistakes from the decisions we make will be there along the way– but it’s always better than regret. The choice is always yours.


I dont know if this is a movie review or what but tell me what you've thought of The Choice?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM