THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 01

11:13 AM







 So I've been seeing this blog post called The Sunday Currently from different bloggers. According to one of the blogger, the link was made up by Syddathornton. I've thought of joing so here's The Sunday Currently volume 1! :)


                                                   
                                                                      CURRENTLY
Reading 

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. I bought this book a year ago but I'm not yet done reading it (blame the school) I'm just too busy doing school stuffs so I have this goal to finish reading this book before the summer vacation ends. I'm at the page 53 out of 470 (woah!) 

Listening

 The music that comes from the radio station (the music's an old song though)

Thinking

If  I should go in Selena Gomez's upcoming concert on July but I dont have enough savings because of foods :( I just can't resist buying them 

Smelling

So I'm here at my kuya's room so I can smell his perfume (too manly)

Wishing 

For a better week ahead!

Hoping

To not get menstrual cramps (it's almost time of the month!) I hope it will not be too painful to the point I can't stand anymore :(  *prays*

Wearing

Yellow-ish t-shirt and shorts ( the usual attire when I'm only at home)

 Loving

 this weather today! It's not too hot

 Wanting

an out of town vacation with my family!

 Needing

some sleep! 

 Feeling

happy and contented with what I have.


Have a Blessed Sunday, everyone! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM