LONG WEEKEND PLAYLIST

4:19 PM








I know its late to post a "Long Weekend Playlist" because today is the last day of the long weekend aka short vacation for me. But since I'm not doing anything, I thought of posting a new blog entry since it has been a month I think since my last post.




Back to reality na naman.... When I say back to reality, it means that I'm back of being a school girl. And by looking at the lists that I'll be doing this week, it feels like I'm drained already. Goodluck to me! Anyway, I though of sharing to you guys the lists of songs that I've been listening since Friday.

                                                                                       
                                                                                                  Closer The Chainsmokers

                                                                               Don't Let Me Down The Chainsmokers

                                                                                  You and Me Marc E. Bassy ft. G-Eazy

                                                                    I Don't Even Know Your Name Shawn Mendes

                                                                                                Make You Feel My Love Adele

                                                                               They Don't Know About Us One Direction

                                                             This Is What You Came For Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna

                                                                                                                        Jealous Nick Jonas

This songs are literally on repeat since friday morning while I'm on my way to school until now. I don't know if it will be the same until tomorrow because I'll be downloading new songs later. I stayed at home for this long weekend. Sinulit ko talaga!! I just layed in my bed and listened to music for the whole weekend. I need to rest for this whole week because I'll be doing lots of PT's again.

I'm so happy that I am able to post a blog entry today despite of my lazyness. lol


I hope that I can post a blog entry every week just like last summer vacation. I know I can. Just think positive!! Ganoin!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM