SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 03

2:07 PM






It's June!!! We are halfway through the year thaaaat quick!! 
😱 I hope everyone enjoyed their summer vacation just like I did *note the sarcasm 🙄* Anyway, I'll be back in school on the 9th of June and (tbh, I haven't bought any school stuffs yet) -- a proof that I'm not yet ready to go back to school.

 


CURRENTLY

Reading

the previous lesson that we studied in ABM subject last year

Listening

the sound of rain drops hitting the roof

Thinking

what will happen this school year

Smelling

nothing. 

Wishing

for a high grades this school year!

Hoping

for a good health? (so lame!) 

Wearing 

my favorite Paris white t shirt and shorts 

Loving

the sound of raindrops tapping in the window

Wanting

a Lang Leav poetry books

Needing

a good movie to watch. any suggestions?

Feeling

tired --- even though I'm not doing anything. 


Have a Blessed Sunday everyone!!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM