THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 02

4:37 PM




It's good to be backkk!!! So many stuffs happened lately but first..... I'm just gonna greet a Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mom's out there!! 💕 Especially to my mama who's in heaven. I love you mama! My mama is my chef, nurse, coach, bestfriend... Okay I admit it: She's my EVERYTHING. She spoils me a lot. Especially when it comes to my favorite foods. Gosh! I love her! I actually composed a poem for her entitled Au Revoir - it's a french phrase which means "Until We Meet Again" in english. Anyway, here's my Sunday Currently V.2!




CURRENTLY

Reading

The book that I've been reading is nowhere to be found. I think I misplaced it somewhere.I hope I can see it already so I can finish reading it :)

Listening
So since my book is missing, I tried this app called audio book / audible. It's an app that you can listen to a good book anywhere and anytime you want. Try it. It's a good stuff!

Thinking

I'm thinking what will I put here.

Smelling

the smell of pancit palabok and bihon :)


Wishing

that I could be with my mom today since it's mother's day

Hoping

for an awesome school year!!!

Wearing

t-shirt (v-neck) and shorts

Loving

the good things that is happening.

Wanting

a laptop so badly!

Needing

a day with myself

Feeling

excited for this school year



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM